Founded in 1949, Adidas is the name of a company dedicated to the manufacture and sale of sportswear and apparel.
For decades, Adidas has been one of the most successful companies in its sector, becoming the second most valuable after Nike.
This has also been possible thanks to its team consisting of 60,000 people, who ensure that all areas of the company perform their tasks efficiently.
In this way, Adidas provides its customers with the best quality products that meet their clothing needs, whether for home wear or for sport.
But Adidas is not only a company that creates clothes but also offers job opportunities to those who need it.
If you are one of them then keep reading this post because we will tell you how to apply for a job at Adidas.
Salary at Adidas
At Adidas, an employee’s annual salary will depend on the position and duties performed in the company.
In that sense, a sales assistant can receive an annual salary of £13,689, while the annual salary of a deputy shop manager can be as high as £28,341.
The average hourly wage is £9.37 for a seasonal associate, while for a sales assistant, the hourly wage is £10.50.
Benefits of working at Adidas
If you are planning to apply for one of the job offers offered by Adidas, but are still hesitating to take this step, don’t worry. Here are some of the advantages why working at Adidas is a good experience:
- At Adidas all employees are included in a health insurance.
- All employees can have the opportunity to participate in recreational or sporting activities that are covered by Adidas and all of them are in line with the values that the company promotes.
- At Adidas, employees have access to training and apprenticeship programmes so that they are always learning and preparing to advance within the company.
- For those employees who have children, Adidas offers holiday camps and childcare for their care while you work.
- Opportunity to adjust your schedule and work location so that you can fulfil your job duties and spend time with your family.
- Access to specific family welfare services
- Access to a salary package above that offered by other companies in the sector.
- Access to a bonus programme offering short-term incentives.
- Inclusion in profit-sharing programme
- Inclusion in Adidas pension plan
- Opportunity to access the Adidas stock purchase plan
- Access to leadership development programmes for employees in corporate office positions
Jobs at Adidas
When applying for a job at Adidas you will have the opportunity to do so in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Customer service
- Design and advertising
- Human resources
- Marketing and advertising
- Logistics managers
But if you are interested in working in Adidas shops, these are generally the positions where you can find vacancies:
- Retail professional: shop assistant, cashier, stock clerk
- Assistant manager
- Shop manager
- District manager
Requirements for working at Adidas
All those who intend to apply for a job at Adidas must meet the following requirements:
- You must be willing to interact with people from different cultures. A fact that may help you to get an idea of this is that Adidas headquarters in Germany employs people from more than 100 countries.
- Be creative and honest, as these values are also part of the principles that drive Adidas’ actions.
The other requirements of the company can be found in the description of each job offer.
How to apply for a job at Adidas
The first thing you will do is access the Adidas website. Once there, go to the bottom of the page.
There you will see a series of options that will take you to different areas of the website; click on Careers.
Wait for a new page to load and scroll to the bottom until you find the View all jobs button and click on it.
This will take you to another screen where a list of all available job vacancies at Adidas will be displayed.
However, you may notice that the vacancies are from different parts of the world. To make that only UK vacancies are shown you should use the filter on the left side of the page. There you can also select to display only job offers from a specific area of the company.
Once this is done click on the job offer that has caught your attention and you will be taken to another page where you will find all the information related to the job: the tasks to be performed, the qualities and aptitudes expected by the company to be eligible for the job, the technical requirements for the position, among others.
If after reading all this you feel the desire to apply for the job then click on the Apply now button.
This will load a new page where you will be asked to enter your login details to access the website and apply for the job. If you are not already registered as a user you can do so by clicking on the Create an account link below.
Once you have created an account, log in to the site and go through the job application process. Please provide all the information requested and make sure you enter it correctly.