Founded in 1996, Adecco is the name used to refer to a Swiss-based human resources company dedicated to providing a wide range of services
Such as temporary staffing, outplacement, training, permanent placement, talent development, as well as consulting and outsourcing.
All these services are made possible by the efforts of its 70,000 employees in 450 locations in 60 countries.
But Adecco not only provides companies with the human resources they need to boost their activities and meet their objectives, but also offers people the opportunity to become part of their own team by recruiting new talent every year to work in one of its different areas.
If you are interested in applying for a job at Adecco then keep reading this post because we will give you all the keys and necessary steps to carry out this procedure.
Salary at Adecco
At Adecco, the annual salary will depend on the area and the functions performed by the person in the company.
In that sense, a person in the position of quality control inspector receives an average annual salary of £17,734, while a design manager receives an annual salary of £42,659.
Requirements to work at Adecco
Those interested in applying for a job at Adecco should have the following qualities:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Benefits of working at Adecco
As an Adecco employee you will have access to the following benefits:
- Inclusion in health insurance
- Inclusion in preventive medical plan
- Inclusion in dental insurance plans
- Inclusion in vision insurance
- Inclusion in life insurance
- Inclusion in prescription drug savings plan
- Inclusion in 401(k) plan
- Access to Paid Vacation after one year of service with the company
- Opportunity to earn an annual service bonus
- Opportunity to receive free career counselling
- Induction into on-the-job training program
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Participation in soft skills training programme
- Access to cafeteria
- Access to free transportation
- Team outings
- Enjoy free food
- Opportunity to receive educational assistance
- Child care service
- Opportunity to relocate to another country
How to apply for a job at Adecco
The first thing you will do is access the Adecco website. Once there, click on the Work for Adecco option at the top left of the page.
This will load a new page where you will have to scroll down to the bottom until you find a series of fields where you will be asked to enter your personal details and attach your CV.
Therefore, you will have to prepare this document and optimise it as much as possible for the job you wish to obtain at Adecco.
It is necessary to mention that in this section you will see three options of which you should select the one that specifies the status under which you will apply for a job at Adecco. In that sense you should select one of the following options:
- I’m an experienced candidate
- This will be my first / second role in my career
- I’ve been referred by an Adecco colleague
Once you have done this, click on the Submit your application button so that it will be processed by the site and you are done.
If your application has made a good impression on the people in charge of the recruitment process at Adecco, you will be contacted to move on to the interview and assessment phase.